Sonic X is the anime of Sonic the Hedgehog. This anime is not canon to the actual games.
Studio: 4Kids Entertainment (liscensed and distributed)
Rumors have circulated about a possible fourth season of Sonic X due to the many cliffhangers in the ending of the third season. However, neither SEGA nor Japanese televeision companies have released an official statement, leading to the conclusion that future Sonic X is false.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Amy Rose
- Cream the Rabbit
- Cheese the Chao
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Rouge the Bat
- Dr. Eggman
- Big the Cat
- E-102 Gamma
- Chaotix: (Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon and Charmy the Bee)
- Tikal the Echidna
- Vanilla the Rabbit
- Christopher "Chris" Thorndyke
- Charles "Chuck" Thorndyke
- Bocoe and Decoe
- Scarlet Garcia
- Sam Speed
- Cosmo the Seedrian
Sonic X Seasons
- Season 1 (2003-2004)
- Season 2 (2004-2005)
- Season 3 (2005-2006)
Differences between Japanese and US Sonic X
- There were several times throughout the series where Sonic uses curse words. None of these made it to the US dub.
- Eggman also curses a few times.
- For most of the series the sounds of actual gunshots in the Japanese version were changed to that of laser gun sounds in the US version. Even though normal conventional guns were being fired.
- There is a cut scene where Amy sexually teases Sonic.
- In one episode Amy makes a reference to being on her period. This was completely changed in the US release.
- In Episode 37 there is a scene where Rouge is flying in her high speed jet. It is unknown why this was cut from the US release.
- Vanilla the Rabbit's breasts were bigger in the Japanese release and several lines of dialog between her and Cream have been changed.
- Certain signage throughout the series has been changed and or removed all together.
- Several shots of Amy's panties have been removed in the US release.